Exploration and production
US$ 146 billion
Total aggregate sales
US$ 12.2 billion
Average monthly sales
EUR €12.8 million
Total spending on CSR (health and community)
Total number of employees
Probability of dying from NCDs per country/region
The Eni Wellbeing program focuses on health promotion in regards to primary prevention, implementing proper lifestyle, secondary prevention aimed at identifying at an early stage the most common cancers, as well as the early detection plan.
The program offers the following activities:
- Health promotion - "Prevent with eni" project, thought as a possible evolution of the early detection plan. This was launched in 2013
- Work-life balance - summer campus in town and summer holidays abroad:
- Health Impact Assessment carried out
- Vaccinations provided by Company structures
- Diagnostic procedures
- OHSAS 18001 certifications
- Services provided by Company health structures
- The health impact assessments were carried out in the following Countries: 7 in Nigeria, 6 in Mozambique, 5 in Iraq, 3 in Algeria, 3 in Congo, 2 in Ukraine, 1 in Cyprus, 1 in Ghana, 1 in Southern Italy, 1 in Kenya, 1 in Libya and 1 in Russia.
- The greatest number of vaccinations were recorded in Congo, Nigeria and Egypt.
Run by (vendors, etc.):
The program is also in collaboration with the Italian organization that fights cancers for early detection of cancer, the Lega Italiana per la Lotta ai Tumori and the Sicilian Health Plan (in collaboration with the local health organization – the Azienda Sanitaria Provinciale).