Oil and Gas Services
US$ 32.8 billion
Total aggregate sales
US$ 2.73 billion
Average monthly sales
US$ 3.3 billion
Total spending on CSR (health and community)
Total number of employees
Probability of dying from NCDs per country/region
Provides employees with the information; tools and encouragement that they may need to achieve their health goals and realize their personal vision of wellness.
Available to all U.S. domestic, U.S. expatriate and Professional Resources LTD (PRL) employees and their spouses, whether or not they are enrolled in any of the Company’s medical plans.
Health and wellness lifestyle management program which includes Health Coaching to help employees:
- Manage weight
- Eat Healthier
- Quit smoking
- Sleep better
- Lower blood pressure
- Be more active
- Deal with stress
- Lower cholesterol
- Care for diabetes
- Care for back pain
- Care for chronic conditions or chronic pain
LiveWell monthly webinars – International participation has averaged about 200 employees Quarterly wellness challenges – Challenges have included, for instance, a wellness challenge for employees’ children and grandchildren; participation averages about 200
Wellness champions – 300 trained employees who promote good health habits in their locations Wellness and prevention (U.S. only) – Biometric screenings, health education counseling, health risk assessments, telephonic coaching programs
Web-based wellness courses – Covering general fitness, stress management, body mass index Preventive care as well as programs such as walking for wellness and wellness challenges.
Humanistic and productivity outcome:
In Latin America, the health team implemented intensive education and monitoring programs related to gastric and respiratory illnesses, as well as accidents related to ergonomic factors. The team reduced absences related to these issues by 46 percent and 74 percent, respectively.
Run by (vendors, etc.):
The program is supported by Halliburton Wellness Champions who are employees who volunteer to keep fellow employees informed of wellness initiatives and encourage a culture of health at Halliburton.
The LiveWell Tobacco Cessation program brings Halliburton's employees a comprehensive service designed to help individual tobacco users through the quitting process.
This program is available to all U.S. employees and their eligible spouses. This also includes Halliburton employees who are not enrolled in a Halliburton medical program.
- It combines evidence-based methods of treating tobacco addiction with a powerful and effective, individually controlled, confidential program that is available to Halliburton employees, anytime, anyplace.
- Access to 24/7 support from others whose goal is to become tobacco-free. Plus, access to cessation counselors, personal, confidential phone support, printed guides, email support, and significant discounts on effective tobacco cessation medications (Nicotine Replacement Therapy).
- QuitNet® tobacco cessation Web site
- Receive access to informative, interactive tools and features that can be used 24 hours a day, seven days a week, which include:
- Interactive questionnaires developed to help classify employee's stage of change and generate tailored information specific to your circumstances
- Personal quit stats, certificates of achievement and humor to keep employees engaged and motivated
- Trained counselors to provide expert advice
- Personalized quitting guide, Quit Tips, journal and calendar to track employee's personal progress
- Five years of tips and emails.
Run by (vendors, etc.):
The program is supported by tobacco cessation specialists.