Oil and Gas Services
US$ 13.4 billion
Total aggregate sales
US$ 1.12 billion
Average monthly sales
Total spending on CSR (health and community)
Total number of employees
Probability of dying from NCDs per country/region
Health, Safety and Securitywww.healthyroads.com/xomcultureofhealth
Continuously improve employees' working conditions in terms of health, safety and environment. Everyone at Technip is responsible for ensuring a safer environment on the company’s worksites throughout the world.
- Launched "12 Safety Actions Campaign" in 2013 consisting six Do's and six Don'ts of actions. Years of HSE data show that if workers respect and can do the 12 actions they can significantly reduce the risk of accidents for themselves and their co-workers.
- Dedicated videos and a mobile application were developed in 2014 to support the training and give additional practical examples in an understandable and user-friendly manner.
- The actions campaign was also complemented by ongoing e-learning, classroom training and other day-to-day communications such as tool box talks, incident alerts, safety moments and active communications by managers and supervisor in the workplace.
- Implementing Behavior-based safety program to empower employees to take responsibility for the safety of their co-workers and encouraging them to go beyond the call of duty when it comes to HSE
Humanistic and productivity outcome:
- More than 33,0000 employees attended the "Pulse Program" - a program to create awareness of the challenges posed by safety and of the human, material and financial costs of accidents
- 0.19 total of recordable case frequency in 2014 versus 0.26 in 2013
- 2,200 HSW audits conducted, 9,200 leadership and management visits and 709,000 hours of HSE training
- More than 95% of observations are reported as safe for over 58 million man-hours worked.
To train 75% of Technip employees on the "Pulse Program" by 2015.